Privacy Policy

Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

The Best of Cannes 2014






Blake Lively. No one does it better than her. She is killing it at Cannes so far. From Chanel, to Giambattista Valli, to Gucci she is rocking every look. Blake is one of my all time favorite fashion icons. Her looks are always effortless and elegant. The detail on the Chanel and Giambattista Valli gowns are insane! But then again, I don't expect anything less from two of my favorite designers! I love all four looks, but my favorite has got to be that Chanel dress! I'm obsessed with the ankle length and the way the bodice gives the illusion of a tiny waist. I cannot wait to see what else she has in store...

Who were some of your favorites at Cannes?

Designer of each dress in order the picturess going from Left to Right, starting with the top row: Chanel, Gucci, Gucci, Giambattista Valli.

(All photos taken from Getty Images)

No comments :

Post a Comment