Privacy Policy

Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Black & White

These past two weeks have been extremely busy for me. I am an accounting major and attend school full-time. With that being said, my days have been filled with back-to-back exams, career fairs, and interviews for potential internships.

I am so happy that I finally have the time to update my blog. I missed you guys so much! Yesterday, my photographer and I were finally reunited and got straight to shooting some great outfits. We decided to go to the Renaissance Center in Detroit. Shooting in the city is always a blast for us. There are so many beautiful buildings and places here in Detroit, that is why I love exploring the city and getting to know my hometown. 

When in doubt, you can never go wrong with a black and white look. I paired my ripped jeans, from Zara, with a white button down shirt and decided to top it all off with my FAVORITE vintage Lanvin necklace (a little red never hurt anybody, right?). A look like this is simple and can be dressed up or down. 

What are some of your favorite go to looks?









Jeans: Zara (similar) | Booties: Chanel (similar| Purse: Valentino (similar) | Blouse: H&M (similar)

1 comment :