Privacy Policy

Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Seeing Spots with Philip Lim

I think I can speak for most girls when I say that having a closet full of designer clothing would be a dream come true. However, this dream can be pretty pricey, which is why I love when runway designers pair up with stores like Target and H&M to produce affordable, quality pieces. Most of the time the pieces resemble the designer's high end collection! 

Nothing gets me more excited than waking up early and waiting in line outside of Target the morning of a collection launch. The Philip Lim X Target collection was one of my favorites! I absolutely loved every single piece. I bought so many fun items and was able to mix and match most. My favorite purchase was the yellow tote. You can find it on my Instagram page @wearischelsea. Be sure to follow me on Instagram for more looks!

Hope you are all enjoying the blog so far. This is only the beginning! Lots of exciting things to come. Xx





Top and skirt 3.1 Philip Lim X Target | Sandals by Steve Madden | Dior bag | H&M sunglasses Nars matte lip pencil in Cruella

2 comments :

  1. Oh I didn't know he had a collection for Target, I love the skirt!! I wish I could buy Target around here haha ... So cool you started a blog, I'm excited to read more for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it came out in the fall! Thanks so much. Love your blog as well, you have so many great posts!

      Delete