Privacy Policy

Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Look for Less


Louis Vuitton Checkered Dress: >$1,700
ASOS Checkerboard Dress: $52.68

Urban Outfitters Fringe Bag: $109

Gucci Fringe Bag: $2,500



















Zara Sandal: $59.90

Prada Sandal: $990

















 Don't you just love when you find the look for less? I know I do! Above, I have three items that are similar to a designer piece to help out my fellow fashionistas on a budget! This edition includes Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Prada
Personally, I like the Zara sandals more than the Prada ones. I just wish Zara made them in a size 5:/  I really love both the Gucci and Urban Outfitters suede fringe bags. Fringe is in this season. From suede to leather, it has been all over the SS'14 runways. Check out H&M too for some great affordable fringe leather bags!
Total price for the Vuitton dress, Gucci bag, and Prada heels is about $5,100 while the other items retail at a total of only $220! Can you believe the difference? 

1 comment :

  1. I do love finding the same look for less! The checked dress is really fantastic and a great price!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete