Privacy Policy

Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Dreaming of Paris


 Ahh Paris. It always has been and still is a dream of mine to be able to visit that beautiful city one day. From the fashion, to the shops, to the food, Parisians do it best. 

My cousin and I had a lot of fun putting together this outfit. My favorite place and person - Paris and Audrey Hepburn, inspired it. The look is so timeless and classic! I think my hairstyle and silk scarf really pulled the whole Parisian look together. 










Pants Forever 21 | Ballet Flats by Chanel | Top by Zara | Chanel lipstick in             Passion | Purse by Valentino (similar)

5 comments :

  1. Very pretty look, love it on you! bj365daysoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very chic and classy :) i went to paris two years ago and there's so much to visit and so many shops to see,it's crazy :) hope you can go there soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete