Privacy Policy

Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Pretty in Pink


I had been eyeing this top for a while at Zara but just as I was about to add it to my cart, I noticed it was sold out in my size (Gasp!). Then, like a stroke of magic, when I was shopping the Zara summer sale, online, I was delighted to see that not only was the top back in stock, but it was on sale as well! Wooo!
 I am absolutely in love with this top!! The detail is even more amazing in person. Blush pink is the perfect color for summer. I love this color paired with white. When I ordered both the top and skort, I did not even think to wear the two together until I received my package at home! The colors contrast each other perfectly. I accessorized the look with my all time favorite purchase...my pink Chanel clutch. It is so timeless and classic, I just could not pass it up! My David Yurman's are pretty special to me as well. Each one has been gifted to me over the years by a loved one. 



I could not help but take a few pictures next to my aunt's beautiful garden! I am in love with the skort from Zara. Skorts were one of my favorite items to wear as a kid and I am excited to see them make a comeback this season! There is nothing like a skort because you get the "best of both worlds"; the comfort of a pair of shorts with the femininity of a skirt!




Top: Zara | Skort: Zara | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag: Chanel | Bracelets: David Yurman | Lipstick: MAC Plumful

No comments :

Post a Comment