Privacy Policy

Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Detroit's Finest

Ahhh the excitement! Booties, coats, scarves, hats..... Fall, the most exciting season for fashion (shout out to all my readers who miss out on all the fashion in their warm, sunny hometowns ;-) love you guys).  

My advice, everyone needs a great bootie. My favorite fall fashion staple, my Chanel's <3. These booties have served me well in my casual day to day attire as well as on a girls night out. They jazz up every outfit with a classic element of style.  

I had a blast being photographed outside the Fox Theatre in the heart of Detroit. I was pumped when I found this dress on axparisusa.com and was so eager to paint the town in it. The dress has a similar style to a dress worn in the Fall 2013 Valentino runway show. I love the classic black and white with my staple booties and patent leather bag.  

Hope you guys have enjoyed this look!! I cant wait to start this fall fashion season with you! I would love to see and hear all about your favorite fall pieces, please share below or #wearischelsea on Instagram with your fall fashion looks :)












                 Dress: AX Paris | Booties: Chanel (similar| Purse: Valentino (similar) | Sunglasses: Chanel 

No comments :

Post a Comment