Privacy Policy

Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Best of SS'14 Fashion Month...

It's that time of year again!!

I cannot believe that an entire fashion season has already gone by and a new one is among us. Tomorrow marks the first official day of a crazy fashion month; starting with New York Fashion Week! Last year the shows were so spectacular; I do not know how the designers will top it this year. Although, I am excited to see what they all have in store and cannot wait to see what the upcoming Spring/Summer trends will be for 2015.

Below are a few of my favorite looks from last year's Spring 2014 ready-to-wear shows.

Each year, every show is breathtaking, but the three shows I look forward to seeing the most are the Nina Ricci, Giambattista Valli, and Valentino shows! Which show/shows are you most excited for this season?

Balenciaga  
Balmain
Altuzarra
Burberry Prorsum
Dior
Nina Ricci
Valentino
Chanel

*All images taken from Style.com

No comments :

Post a Comment