Privacy Policy

Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

#GNO with Saks Troy and DVF

This past weekend, my schedule was jam packed and I loved it! Friday evening, I had the pleasure of attending a fun Girl's Night Out hosted by Saks Fifth Avenue in Somerset Mall. The following day, I took part in Fashion In Detroit (blogpost to follow soon). 

Rewind back to Friday. Since it was a GNO, I decided to bring my sister with me. We had so much fun getting ready together and deciding what to wear! My sister and I thought it would be fun to wear Diane Von Furstenberg, since it was a DVF event. I love both of our dresses (pictured below). Diane's designs are always so classic. I love the color of my sister's dress- it is perfect for Fall and the print on my dress is so fun and is classic DVF!

Saks always knows how to put on a fabulous event! As soon as we walked in, there was a big cake-like stand made of DVF cake pops (there were so delicious!). Artists from Laura Mercier were on hand to touch up everyone's look as we waited for the mini runway show to begin. One of the makeup artists touched up my look with the Laura Mercier Smoky Eye Palette, exclusive to Saks. I am in love with all the colors found in the palette. 

The mini runway show showcased looks from the DVF Fall 2014 collection. Below, are a few of the looks that were shown. There was not one look that I did not love. From the jumpsuits to the mini dresses, there were so many fun and pretty colors! I already have my eye on a few pieces from the collection. What is your favorite DVF look?









The detail on the coat is stunning!

Me and my sister, both in DVF

 Dress: DVF (similar) | Heels: Prabal Gurung x Target | Clutch: Fendi (similar) | Lipstick: Chanel (#46)

No comments :

Post a Comment