Privacy Policy

Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone enjoyed their last weekend of Summer! I cannot believe that September is already here, but I am so excited for the Fall season. Bring on the cooler weather, Fall fashion, and NYFW!

I love this comfy/casual outfit I wore the other day. I could not find the exact pieces of clothing that I am wearing, but I tried really hard to find you all very similar looks.

Happy Labor Day & enjoy this day off! Xx

 I got this silk Chanel scarf for my birthday a couple of years ago. I love it but can never figure out how to tie it because it is a bit short. If anyone has any tips please leave a comment below!









     Jeans: Zara (similar) | Booties: Chanel (similar| Purse: Valentino (similar) | Sunglasses: H&M (similar)

No comments :

Post a Comment