Privacy Policy

Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Golfing in Printed Shorts

Despite the title of today's blogpost it has nothing to do with playing golf, LOL! I thought it was the perfect setting for a fun photo shoot. After a few long weeks of studying for finals I decided it was time for some retail therapy. 

As soon as I got home from my last exam, I opened up my laptop and ordered a plethora of cute items from H&M. Instantly, I fell in love with these printed shorts and the ruffle black long sleeve top. The detail on the sleeves is amazing!

I topped off the look by accessorizing it with my colored aviators. The Ray Ban colored aviators always appealed to me, but were too expensive for me, so as soon as I saw these in store I bought them. They were only about $7! My favorite accessory is my purple Fendi wallet on a chain. This was my high school graduation present. 

What do you think of this look? Comment below if you have any questions!

Follow me on Instagram @WearIsChelsea for more pictures from the shoot :)







Top: H&M | Printed Shorts: H&M | Shoes: Tobi Bag: Fendi (similar) | Aviators: H&M | Lipstick: Nars Dolce Vita

No comments :

Post a Comment