Privacy Policy

Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Same Top, Different Outfit


 As I am sure you can tell, I just cannot get enough of this H&M top! The material is so nice and the ruffles all along the sleeves make it so fun. I bought the top and skirt together. They complement each other so well! As I was getting ready to shoot this outfit, I realized that I had forgotten to bring a purse with me to accessorize with. I was at my aunt's house at the time so I rummaged through her closet and found her Fendi Baguette (total Carrie Bradshaw moment)!! The bag is so timeless and classic- I love it.

 I also found this vintage Emporio Armani purse in her closet. I am totally obsessed with it. It's very 50s chic! I couldn't decide which bag to shoot the outfit with, the Fendi or the Armani, so I went with both haha! I like how the color of the Emporio Armani purse pops out and adds something extra to the neutral colored look.




 I had been looking everywhere for oversized, round shaped sunglasses that were similar to the two toned Chanel ones. Finally, I found these ones while shopping at Nordstrom one day!
         Top: H&M (sold out) | Skirt: H&M | Shoes: Tobi Bag #1: Fendi (similar), Bag #2: Emporio                                   Armani | Sunglasses: Nordstrom | Lipstick: YSL Volutpe Sheer Candy in Luscious Cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment