Privacy Policy

Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Lady in Pink

There is nothing like taking the time to get to know your city. I have been downtown so many times but this was the first time I have been to the Detroit Public Library and it was incredible! If you are ever in Detroit you should definitely check it out.

Usually when I think of a library, I think of dusty books and plain white walls, but this library was different! It took my breath away. The murals, the architecture, everything about it was spectacular.

I love exploring historic Detroit... especially when wearing my favorite little pink top from H&M and TopShop skirt. Not going to lie though, exploring would have been a lot easier if I was wearing flats.

As we move into fall I felt that this ensemble would be the perfect way to say goodbye to summer and pay homage to lovely light pink.
















No comments :

Post a Comment