Privacy Policy

Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

When in Detroit

This shoot is probably one of my favorites since I started my blog. A few days ago, I gathered a few looks together to shoot with. I originally planned to shoot near my house, but my aunt had the brilliant idea of shooting pictures around Detroit. I know that most people view Detroit in a bad light, but there are so many beautiful landmarks in this city.

This shoot took place outside of the Detroit Institute of Arts. The pictures do not even do this building justice. We took pictures outside of the DIA, but the inside is even more beautiful! I bought this dress online from TopShop last summer because I fell in love with the water colors on it. I am trying to get as many summer looks in as possible- I cannot believe it is almost Fall! Although, Fall is my favorite fashion season!
Hope you all have a fabulous and stylish weekend! Xoxo









                      Dress: TopShop | Shoes: Steve Madden | Clutch: Chanel (similar) | Sunglasses: Chanel (similar)

No comments :

Post a Comment